GRAVE CARE AT RIVERSIDE
Honor the memory of your loved ones with a landscaping package. Our team is honored to have a reputation for superior attention to detail when carefully attending to each grave. You can trust us to bring you peace of mind that your loved one’s final resting place reflects the care and love you have for them.
“I bought Perpetual Care for my parents graves, and now I don’t have to worry.” - Richard
• Initial grave plantings and replacement or replenishment of plantings, if needed, during the planting season.
• Trimming and weeding of ivy or boxwood shrubs, approximately every seven weeks during the growing season, trimming of grass around the monument, raking, and adding soil to the grave as needed.
• Leveling of the monument at a maximum of once a year as necessary.
• Cleaning of the monument, to the best of the Cemetery’s abilities, annually if needed.
A one-time payment that covers grave plantings, grass care, weeding and monument leveling forever.
• A one-time payment that covers trimming around the grave monument and monument leveling forever.
• Adding topsoil and grass seed on the gravesite (if needed), cutting the grass on the gravesite, clearing the wild growth and trimming around the gravesite and leveling the monument (if needed). These services are performed two (2) times per year in perpetuity.
A one-time payment that covers trimming around the grave monument and monument leveling forever. Care for grounds with no plantings.
• Trimming and weeding of your gravesite approximately every 7 weeks during the growing season: mid-April through mid-October.
An annual payment that covers maintenance of the gravesite for the current year.
We offer boxwood shrubs that we keep neatly trimmed to approximately 12” in height.
MONUMENTS & UNVEILINGS
An unveiling is a service of commemoration and dedication of a monument. The unveiling service is held after the monument is set at the gravesite or after the second inscription on a double monument has been completed. Call to schedule your unveiling.
Riverside Cemetery permits granite headstones, footstones, ledgers and family monuments depending where the plot is located. Available services include: foundation installation, monument leveling and cleaning. A 9-month waiting period is required after date of burial. Newly installed monuments are kept level for 10 years.
One-time monument cleaning services available for a small fee.